Community Rooms Available
The LCOC has several rooms that are available for rent to the Community ($20 for 4 hours suggested donation)
WiFi is available throughout.
- Community Room
- Workshop Room
- Kitchen & Dining Room
Email ContactUs@LubecOutreach.org for more information.
People/Organizations holding a reservation understand that:
- Each reservation requires a signed and APPROVED application (attached below)
- A $50 cleaning deposit is required that will be returned within 10 business days pending room inspection
- Recyclables will be rinsed and disposed of in the provided bins.
- No Nicotine products, marijuana, alcohol, or illicit drugs are allowed.
- Rooms must be cleaned and returned to their original state.
- You may be charged a cleaning fee if room(s)/facility is not cleaned.
- You will be held financially responsible for any damages made to facilities, appliances, furniture, and equipment.
- You will be held responsible for the behavior of the group/organization's membership and guests.
- You may be provided a key and/or security code and are responsible for ensuring the safety and secrecy of the key/code. You will set alarm if your organization is the final person/group leaving the building. You will not share key or code with any other organization/person without prior approval of the LCOC Director.
- Maine CDC COVID-19 guidelines must be followed.
Per day rental donation:
Chairs $ 1/each 50 Max Deposit: $15
Table 5ft $10/each 10 max Deposit: $20
Canopy 10x10 $15/each 2 max Deposit: $25
Tent 10x10 $20/each 2 max Deposit: $30
Tent 10x30 $60/each 1 max Deposit: $50